Thank you for your interest in attending the 2019 Ellis Middle School Cougar Classic on February 16-17, 2019!
- Games will be 18 minutes in length.
- Each team is guaranteed a minimum of 3 games.
- Players may play on only 1 team per age division.
- U9-U12 will play 6v6 (Goalie + 5). Max of 10 players per team.
- U13-U15 (HS players be aware of TSSAA rules) will play 5v5 (Goalie + 4). Max of 10 players per team.
- Adult Coed (30+) [If time schedule allows] will play 5v5 (Goalie + 4). Max of 10 players per team. NOTE: At least 1 female on the court at all times.
- Teams outside of Tennessee must have approved travel permit. The tournament committee reserves the right to combine age groups to fill divisions where a limited number of teams apply. Once your team is accepted, no refunds will be given for any reason.
- Roster Forms, Medical Release Forms, Liability Waiver Form, and Player Cards must be presented at check‐in (1 hr prior to the 1st game)
- Entry deadline is 6 pm on February 4, 2019, or until we are full.
Tournament Registration & Fees
Entry fee is $150 per team and must be received in order to guarantee acceptance. Make all checks payable to ‘Ellis PTO’ and mail to:
Cougar Classic Indoor Soccer Tournament
c/o John Tighe
580 Cumberland Hills Dr.
Hendersonville, TN 37075
Please include your Team Name, Age Division & Gender on your check for proper payment verification.
Please contact EllisCougarClassic@gmail.com if you have any questions or have missed the deadline.